About the Graphic Designer Position
We are looking for a skilled Part-time Graphic Designer to assist our marketing team with various needs and to design digital assets with high visual impact and brand relevance. The Graphic Designer will work with the Director of Marketing to create advertising campaign images, email templates, social media graphics, and other branding assets. You should possess great creativity and have a solid background in design. You should be able to effectively accomplish brand design standards and be apart of communicating the look and feel of the Soundstripe brand.
Responsibilities include but not be limited to:
- Develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts, using creative approach
- Use various media sources and graphic design software to accomplish your work
- Create and design HTML email templates.
- Create advertising images.
- Create playlist images and other design elements for Soundstripe.com.
- Follow the latest industry developments and stay up-to-date on competition.
- Develop rough drafts and present your ideas
- Collaborate with copywriters, other designers, executives and other marketing staff.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Create from conception to execution branding elements and design ideas to include on marketing materials.
- Create presentation designs templates.
- Graphic Designer requirements, abilities and superpowers:
- 2+ years' experience of working on a Graphic Designer or other similar position
- Strong knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Excellent graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Experience in email design.
- Creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Strong interaction, communication and presentation skills
- You are a GREAT communicator.
- Good practical experience with industry leading software and technologies, such as In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, etc...
- You’re not afraid of incorporating new technology tools into your workflow.
- You’re a do-er!
- You LOVE to work autonomously and get things done!
- Not afraid of deadlines.
- You have a servant heart
- We’re a startup and being flexible in your role doesn’t scare you.
PERKS AND BENEFITS:
- You will be joining the best team in Nashville. We all love each other and it is a family.
- Be apart of a startup that is growing and changing the music business for hardworking musicians and composers.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Unlimited Sick Days
- You will be instrumental in shaping the growth of a startup from an early stage.
We serve filmmakers, YouTubers, marketers, and fortune 1000 companies with really great music. We source that music from producers and composers around the world, as well as have our own in-house music production factory.
We provide this music to media content producers for $15/month. Unlimited downloads!
We are on a serious mission to keep creatives creating.