About the Marketing Manager Position:
We are looking for a unique individual that possess both left-right brain super-powers! The Soundstripe Marketing Manager is a visionary storyteller with and an expert at internet marketing. You will be working with our Director of Marketing to deliver engaging content to our member community, grow our online marketing channels, manage social media, and work with 3rd party vendors on creative content projects. Soundstripe is growing FAST and we need someone who is not afraid to learn new things, execute on new strategies, manage people/resources, and be a part of creating the strategic vision for the marketing department.
Your Role as Marketing Manager will include but not be limited to:
- Creating engaging content relevant to Soundstripe’s filmmaker community.
- Work directly with in-house team and other 3rd party creators (videographers, photographers, designers, etc) to create strategic content.
- Manage production teams and stick to timelines/budgets.
- Assist the Director of Marketing in developing and executing the marketing strategy at all stages of the marketing funnel.
- Manage our social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Medium)
- Manage the post schedule for social media and the release of all pieces of content created.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns
- Managing the Soundstripe blog.
- Work with our Customer Care Department to funnel questions/inquiries through the proper channels.
- Responsible for reporting KPI’s to Director of Marketing that are in line with overall business strategy.
- Strategize and create email automation sequences for member on-boarding and lead nurturing.
ABILITIES, SKILLS & SUPERPOWERS:
- 2-5+ Years of marketing experience including experience managing a team of employees and/or contractors.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Music Business, or Business preferred.
- You are HIGHLY organized.
- You LOVE to be creative.
- Your friends tell you that you’re a great writer and a grammar nerd.
- Experience developing creative online marketing campaigns and managing social media platforms.
- Technical skills including HTML & CSS coding, Adobe Creative Suite, Audio and Video editing... etc.
- Managing budgets does not scare you.
- You have experience in video production and the video production process.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of current online marketing strategies and tactics. This includes content marketing, email marketing, advertising, and lead generation.
- Deep knowledge of current business technology products and analytic tools.
- Learning new things is exciting for you.
We serve filmmakers, YouTubers, marketers, and fortune 1000 companies with really stinking good music. We source that music from producers and composers around the world, as well as have our own in-house music production factory.
We provide this music to media content producers for $15/month. Unlimited downloads!
We are on a serious mission to keep creatives creating.